Nobody said the great songwriters of the 20th Century were excellent grammarians. This shirt combines three of the most grammatically incorrect lyrics from Paul McCartney, John Mellencamp, and America into one weird lyric.
This unisex tee has a classic v-neck cut and fits like a well-loved favorite.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Coverstitched v-neck and hemmed sleeves
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Guatemala, or the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!